Modern Calligraphy Painting Art In Dubai
Oil Painting is one of the paintings from my gripped area. Calligraphy painting is not just the blending of colours with oil and turpentine but also a mixture of emotions in pictures and writing too.The Art of painting in oils. Oil paints are one of the most popular medium for artists. Oil painting is the Slow drying process of painting with pigments in which using the medium such as Linseed oil, poppy seed oil for a better consistency, drying time and finishing. Also, to remove any pasty or thick parts of the paint. Oil paints are popular even after a hundred years because the picture painting with oils will not lose its value and attractiveness. Oil paints have outstanding facilities with which fusion of colours is achieved which make oil paints more unique. Used as an Antique stuff, wall decoration. My top priority to give shine in my all sketches and work prove that many consequences are found in your work. Major aspects of oil paintings are film quality and film thickness. Due to shine surfaces of them oil paints are attractive in their own nature. Thick layer of oil paints is crack free. Gentle muddy nature of oil paints encourages me to step up and up in my work and I used to play with them fluency of my hand matches with my desired thickness of paints. I use many oil paints in my oil painting e.g. linseed, seed, poppy, safflower and walnut oil etc. Some oil paints give darkness colour with age but use of sound methods and good quality prevent from these insecurities. Tariq provide services of oil Painting in Dubai and other states as well. His name known for his paint work.
Calligraphy Painting Art Factors
Main factor of oil painting is pentimento. Oil paintings in galleries are seen often with thin layer which changes into transparent with the passage of time but instead of doubling this, use thick quality oil paints. Oil paintings give a unique grace to any topic around us. It is the talent which rounds off your desire topic into your oil paintings. Calligraphy paintings are the best faces of your imaginations, because these have an imaginary aspect in them. As oil paints have oxidation property in them, react with the oxygen present in air and after reaction it becomes thick. Usage of some thinness makes it better but the technique is the most important factor of oil painting. Oil paintings should be unique even in their own dignity. Eight important key factors in achieving realistic results.
- Precision: Precise drawing is the ability to draw anything with observation. Therefore it is important to shape, proportion and structure of a picture.
- Brightness Values: Since most objects have a three dimensional structure each angle of an object has different relationship with light sources and each area of an object has different brightness values.
- Contrast in brightness values is important. It represents the skill of an Artist to balance between the contrast and depth of light and dark images.
- Edges can be sharp or soft. Objects such as hair, fur, fabric, etc., will have soft edges. Shadows will have soft edges. Light moves in gesture so the shadow cannot be perfectly sharp.
- Transitions in a painting are changes from one state or condition to another.
- There are many types of transitions. Some common types are:
- Transition in value, from dark to light rays.
- Transition in temperature, from warm colours to cool colours.
- Transition in texture, from soft to sharp surface.
- Transition in edges, from sharp to blurry.
Choice of oil is an important factor in oil painting. Oil paintings show their own praise.